Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember® Wednesday Challenge Group Blog Hop!


Welcome to the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember® Wednesday Challenge Group Blog Hop!



Simon Says Stamp was founded in 2002 with an interest in exclusively selling rubber stamps. It didn’t take long until we realized we couldn’t stop there. During the past 11 years we celebrate rubber stamping in its full glory by giving access to people around the world to a one stop shop. Rubber stamps still remain the heart of our business and we are celebrating by hosting a “STAMPtember®” event intended to inspire, educate, and celebrate the greatness of rubber stamping. Part of the enticement of rubber stamping is that stamps can be used in creating or complimenting ANYTHING! From stamping dates on bank documents and postage parcels in the early 18th century, rubber stamping has dramatically expanded to include card making, life documenting, art journaling, scrapbooking, mixed media and many forms of altering and expressing art. 

To celebrate the 4th annual Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember® event, we're 'hopping' along sharing some great projects featuring the new STAMPtember® product releases
It's one of the biggest releases to date and features new stamp sets, dies, flair and stencils!!

Thank you so much Heidi and all at Simon's for sending me, and the whole team, these fabulous new products to play with !! It is impossible to choose a fave so I went ahead and used a whole bunch of them. However, I have to say that being cat lover and having 7 of them living here with me,, the lovely kittie from the 'Hey Pumpkin' set is adorable, so I had to ink her up :-) I predict that cute stamp set will be very popular this year :-)

We're so excited that you are here to celebrate with us and hop along in this special challenge group blog hop.  You should have arrived here from the Simon Says Stamp Blog, if not then you need to head on over there first :-)

Once you're done 'hopping' please head over the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge to participate in this weeks challenge: Celebrate STAMPtember® by using a Simon Says Stamp product on your project and please state what it is that you used on your post :-)

As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!


I made a little set of cards using the Circle Card Border and Flag Card Dies, these are a lovely size to make little note or gift cards. I will link all the products I used at the bottom of this post.


First up is this Happy Birthday one and I stamped a hidden message under the flag



I love this Naughty Nautical set, I can see me NEEDING to use this one alot,,, this card has been sent to someone whose birthday gift was VERY late :-)
On the inside I stamped the @#$! swear word and an apology ,,, haha :-)


My son has just left Malta to go and live in the UK so I made this for him, I love the idea of popping a hidden message under the flag. Good Luck Sean :-) 


And now we have the cutest Pumpkin Kitty EVER :-)  Isn't she adorable !! The eagle eyed amongst you may have spotted that I added a spider after taking the group photo, she was cut on the Silhouette Cameo :-)



Last but not lease I made a 'Hello' card using the papers in the new October 2013 Card Kit and the Tiny Square Envelope Die 

When I was in New York with Heidi, Steph and Sarah, we went to a stationary show and saw a printed card design similar to this one ( wish I had taken a photo of it now ) and that was what inspired me to make this card :-)




Thanks so much for visiting my blog on the hop :-)

From here you need to hop along to the super talented Jo  I know that she has oodles of eye candy for you !!

The hop begins at the newly designed Simon Says Stamp blog, so if you encounter any broken links while 'hopping' you can head back there for a full list of participants.
The Simon blog has a new address and a new look, with all the great inspiration you've come to love and expect from Simon Says Stamp! :)

After you hopped don't forget to join in with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge !! :-)



Happy Hopping!! ;-)

Products I used

All New Stamptember Products



Luv Lols x x x

75 comments:

LauraEva said...

AMAZING cards!!!! You are so talented!

Jingle said...

Super cute cards, Lols! I love the envelopes!

ionabunny said...

Ooh lots of gorgeousness. Love the little envelope card. So cute and fresh

joy said...

Fabulous cards! Love the new products from Simon!

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love your kitty card. The Hey Pumpkin set is on my wish list :-)

deesdesigns said...

You never fail to inspire me - I'm in awe of your creativity! Thank you so much for your inspiration - if the rest of the hop is wonderful as your post, I'm going to be in heaven :-)

Scrapthat said...

cute cute cute!! TFS

Laura Sterckx said...

Fabulous cards, Lols! My favorite is the one with the kitty! So cute!

Lin said...

You were inspired, Lols! LOVE your idea of the popped tags with a hidden message!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

What a gorgeous collection, Lols! They're all so beautiful but the woodgrain/mini envelope card at the bottom really caught my eye!
WOWEE!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Mandy said...

Oh wow Lols these are all gorgeous :)
hugs Mandy xx

MiamiKel said...

Super creative and just the best cards ever! What a great eye for color and detail - your cards are just plain fun! TFS! Blessings :)

Annette Allen said...

wow all of these cards are amazing.. totally love them..

Sue said...

WOW!!! Such a wonderful selection of card Lols, I really love the images and fabulous designs.
I agree, the kitten with the pumpkin is adorable but then I do have a soft spot for cats too.
hugs Sue xx

Heather said...

All fabulous card Lols, I especially love your Ship and I love your card with envelopes are stunning!!!

hugs
Heather xx

cissi said...

Great cards, love them all!

Mervi said...

Wow, fabulous cards Lols!
Happy hopping celebration;-))m

Tentaciones de Papel said...

Wow!!! Your work is so beautiful!!! These cards are so pretty!! I love SimonSaysStamp.com... is my favourite scrap-shop in the world!!!

slang said...

The envelopes are adorable. What a clever way to use that die. Now I need it! Great cards too.

Unknown said...

Great cards..especially like the partial circle die.

Unknown said...

Wow Lorraine, all your cards are fabulous and so creative, love that aeroplane die and the ship card is so fun too. Thank you for the hop and all the inspiration. xx

Karen Petitt said...

All the cards are lovely but I really love those little die cut/punched envelopes - they are so cute! Thanks for the blog hop x

Unknown said...

Really like the cards with the ship and the pumpkin peeking through what a great idea!

Leslie Hanna said...

LOVE the Circle Card Border cards. So many options there! And the envelope card really caught my eye.

Diane said...

Love all your cards. Thanks for sharing.

Pippa67 said...

Really love your card with the airplane and the hidden message.

Mom Cheryl said...

My fave is the hidden message on the plane card. Great idea!

Kristen said...

Absolutely gorgeous work!!

LauraJane:) said...

Your card with mini envelopes is TOOTSWEET!

Unknown said...

Love the cards with the mini envelopes !

Andrea Garland said...

So many wonderful cards, love the messages behind the die cut shapes.

Стокли said...

So many beautiful cards! the envelope card is a cutie)

Aida said...

I love all your projects. So creative! Thanks for sharing and the chance!

downrightcrafty said...

oh my you have been busy what a gorgeous collection
hugs Kate xx

Amber Sheaves said...

I just adore the card you made for your son. So gorgeous.

Chark said...

that tiny envelope card is awesome!!

Margie said...

Love your set of notecards-so cute! The tiny envelopes are adorable, too!

Memories by Manda said...

Your cards are lovely! I love the mini envelopes and hearts on the last one. I also love the Oh Ship! phrase :)

JennyKozar said...

These are all so wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

MagsB said...

Fabulous cards! What wonderful colour combos!

love Mags B x

Iris said...

Super cute cards. I especially like the blue and white ones.

forpahl5 said...

thanks for sharing!

kathy

Unknown said...

Such fabulous cards. Just love that envelope one-super cute.

Unknown said...

These cards are absolutely AMAZING!!!

Jasmine said...

The card with the mini-envelopes is super cute! It's a great use of the patterned paper.

cheiron said...

These are ALL fabulous Lols! I especially love the one with the tiny envies :)

Cindi said...

Lovely! Like all your cards... :-)

Linda T said...

Beautiful cards! Love the lil envelope card. Tooo cute. Thank you for sharing you're ideas.

the doghouse said...

lovely cards...

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

The Captain Jack Sparrow fan in me likes the Pirate Ship card the best.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Unknown said...

Cute cute

Deborah Montgomery said...

Love all your cards...the last one was so cute. The tiny envelope die could make a great advent calendar!

debby4000 said...

WOW they're all amazing.
luv
Debby

anja curvers said...

These are all gorgeous love them all. Thank you for sharing.

Shona Chambers said...

Really cute cards! Just love the little envelopes, can see those being made alot at my house!!

Unknown said...

Wow, so many effects with just one die! Awesome idea!

NinaS said...

Really cute cards.

Jacqui Blondel said...

lovely cards

Amy McCue said...

really cute cards!

Janet said...

Awesome cards! ~God bless~

Cris G. said...

Wow, Lols! I love all the cards... but the envelopes and the Oh, Ship! are awesome!

Tracy said...

Oh so cute. I love the little envelopes card. It would be funeral to put numbers on them and have like a daily message for a countdown. Thanks for sharing your fun creations.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous set of cards Lora. Loving the different dies you used! :)

Debra said...

How cute are they...I just put that little envelope die in my cart at SSS. I have three daughters and two granddaughters...what better way to send little monthly "love you" messages. Thank you for the inspirations!

mariangel said...

love all the cards they are awesome !

Melissa Bove said...

All of your cards are amazing Lols, as always! I think that Pumpkin Kitty is super cute too!!

hugs...

Sabrina said...

Your cards are amazing!!

forpahl5 said...

1loving the ideas

valeriemolinier said...

really cute cards !!

mags said...

A gorgeous selection of cards Lorraine. Love the little kitty.
Mags
x

America said...

Fabulous projects Lols!! I too love the envelope idea. I recently saw it on a magazine somewhere too! Def inspirational! Thanks! :)

D- said...

WOW lots of wonderful cards. TFS.
Crafty hugs,
D~
designsbydragonfly.blogspot

Elizabeth said...

WOW! Loving all of the cards that you've created. I can't wait until Smy tamptember package arrives for SSS so I can try a few of them on for size. TFS
Elizabeth

Marianne said...

Wow! Gorgeous collection of cards!

Anonymous said...

adorable cards, thanks!