Sunday, January 4, 2015

Simon's January Card Kit :-)

My Simon says Stamp January Card Kit arrived yesterday and I absolutely LOVE it ! the papers, colours and products are fabulous ! 

http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?u=751264&b=199868&m=24698&afftrack=&urllink=www%2Esimonsaysstamp%2Ecom%2Fproduct%2Easpx%3Fid%3D314550


I needed to make a 'Thinking of You' card, always difficult to make and this one particularly so.


I used the Perfect Pearls in the kit to make a spritzer using the little spray that also came in the kit ! FUN !! :-) I also added a few drops of Lilac Distress Re-inker to add a little extra colour. The shimmer is fabulous ! I sprayed and splattered the background and love the effect :-)

As you can see I made a shaker card, love making these :-)



Happy New Year !!  I hope 2015 is a good one for you :-)

These kits do sell like hot cakes so if you would like to make sure you don't miss out the I definitely recommend a subscription, because you're worth it ! :-)

Challenges :

 Less Is More        -Black, Metallic +1
ABC                      - 'A' for Anything Goes 
Card Mania           - Make It Sparkle






Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

11 comments:

Sandra H said...

Absolutely fabulous is your card!

Barb said...

Stunning card, Lols! LOVE the design!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

A super classy card, great layout and colour choice.
Perfect challenge creation and thanks so much for taking part
Sarah
Less is more

kimberly storti said...

Beautiful!!!!

Chrissie said...

This is just yummy Lols! Love it!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Gorgeous shaker card!
I love colors and layout!
Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenges and I hope to see again.
Ileanaxx

Meighan Wheller said...

Love shaker cards! This is a fab creation. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges. Meighan DT

Lin said...

Great shaker card.

Thanks for sharing with us

Lin
ABC

Unknown said...

At this time, there has been, rescued me, gave me cheap asics trainers clearance to asics trainers clearance sale eat a red pill, asics trainers clearance sale I would listen. asics trainers clearance cheap hold her tighter, is to let know that they are very asics trainers clearance sale care about her. tell me drugged antidote. asics trainers clearance sale But I later learned it was for me to eat the poison.

Rosica Katreva said...

Lovely card,hun! Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenges! Good luck and hope to see more of your creations!
Hugs!
Rossi, DT

scrapfantazje said...

Well done! :) Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Card Mania.
Marzena DT