Thursday, March 21, 2013

Carrot Treat Box :-)

Hi all,,,  I hope you're having a lovely evening :-)

 When I saw Lisa’s fab carrot box on this weeks PTW Challenge I thought I would have a go at making them too :-)

001

The design is from the Silhouette Studio and the little rabbit was last weeks freebie :-) I was intending the rabbits to look like  tags,,,, but instead they look like they’re being strangled !! :-/ Also that jagged line on the rabbit is from photo editing as I ‘cloned’ the names out, it isn't there IRL :-)

 I used Tim Holtz Kraftcore, sanded lightly and crimped the leaves. I did glue them together ( after popping choccies inside, and then decided to sew them too,,, in retrospect I should have glued the leaves on last ,, hey ho,,,this is how we learn eh :-)

009

Thanks for looking :-) Please pop over to see Lisa’s carrot too if you have the time :-)


BTW, I have added bloglovin to my blog, would you click it before you leave :-) Thanks xxxx 
Follow on Bloglovin

Challenges :
Crafting for All Seasons ,,, Anything but a card
Celebrate the Occasion ,,,, Happy Easter
Creative Craft ,,, For the Kids
Die Cuttin’ Diva’s ..Use a Bunny (digital die cut)
Creative Stamp Friends ,,, Easter Package
My Time to Craft ,,,, Bunnies
Hope you have a lovely evening :-)
 Happy Crafting
 Luv Lols x x x

21 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

This is so sweet!

Sharon said...

They are fabulous. May have to have a go at these myself.
Hugs Sharon.
x

KandA said...

These are super treat boxes - a great idea xx

Doreen said...

Fabulous treat boxes.xxx

Adrian said...

2 cute, thanks for playing @ CTO!

Kelly said...

aww super cute!!!

Kat said...

Loving your carrot treat box Lols. Really cute.

Kat xx

mags said...

Lovely cute treat boxes.
Mags
x

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

simply fabulous treat boxes. Thanks for joining us at DCD this week for our Bunny challeng.e

Anita
DT DCD
http://scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca

Sandra H said...

Awwww this is cute x

Mrs A. said...

Real cute . already following on bloglovin as ValeryAnne. hugs Mrs A.

Mrs A. said...

Hi, you seem to be set up twice on Bloglovin but both feeds bring you back to here so I have clicked on both anway.
Hugs Mrs A.

snappy scrappy said...

These are so sweet!!! Thanks for playing along with us at DCD!!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great little treat boxes, love the bunnies!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Gerda said...

What a super cute treat boxes!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Tonya said...

Great treat container. I love the stitching. Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at CTO!

Unknown said...

This is simply fantastic, what a great easter sweet treats box! Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again.
Hugs
Anna xxx
P.S. I've got blogaversary candy on my blog, all you need to do is enter. I invite warmly.

Pat N. said...

Your carrot treat bags are wonderful! TFS at the DCD bunny challenge.

NancyD said...

That looks like a fun project! Thank you for joining us this time at Creative Craft Challenge. NancyD

Unknown said...

Fabulous box, Lorraine, great work, thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft Challenges2, good luck hun xx

Carol said...

These are so cute Lols. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x